The Racegoers Club offers two membership types - individual and joint membership.
- Access to all exclusive Club events at racecourses
- Behind the scenes stable visits to top trainers
- Four magazines per year, featuring interviews with the biggest trainers, jockeys plus updates on club events
- Monthly update emails on the latest offers, insights and racing news
- 500 Rewards for Racing points*
- Access to all of our Ownership Groups - offering affordable, fun ownership with some of the best trainers
- Chance to enter our Ten to Follow competitions
- Vote in the annual Racegoers Club Racecourse of the Year awards
- 46 complimentary race meetings and concessions at all racecourses
£35 per calendar year
A joint membership guarantees all the benefits of individual membership but both members will be registered to one postal address. A joint membership will allow you to book two members’ tickets to any of our events or stable visits.
£55 per calendar year
*Rewards for Racing points are allocated to an existing account or a new R4R account is created for you.