The Racegoers Club offers two membership type - individual or joint membership. Details of both are described below.
Individual Membership - Join Now for 2017
What does this include?
- 1 Book of concession vouchers
- 4 magazines per year, featuring interviews with the biggest trainers, jockeys plus updates on club events, blogs from our ambassadors and much more
- Monthly update emails on the latest offers, insights and racing news
- 500 Rewards for Racing points*
- Access to all Racegoers club events for one member ticket
- Access to all member stable visits
- Opportunity to book Guests onto Racegoers Club events and stable visits **
- Access to all of our Ownership Syndicates
- Chance to enter our Ten to Follow competitions (fee applies)
- Vote in the annual Racegoers Club Racecourse of the Year and Horse of the Season awards
£35 per year
Joint Membership - Join Now for 2017
What does this include? This membership is designed for couples who are happy to register only one postal address and receive one postal copy of newsletters, but want two individuals to be members and have all the access that an individual membership offers. Each individual will receive their own book of concession vouchers. A joint membership will allow you to book two members’ tickets to any of our events or stable visits.
£55 per year
*Rewards for Racing points are allocated to an existing account or a new R4R account is created for you.
**All Racegoers Club events are limited by number of attendees and as such, the club may at any time choose to limit the number of Guest tickets available or decline to offer guest tickets to the event at all. The Racegoers Club reserves the right to reject attendance of any Guest to an event if the administrators of the club deem that person inappropriate to attend for any reason. The club reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to an event for any reason. The Racegoers Clubs’ decision is final in all matters and no refund will be offered.