This customer service policy sets out what service our Members can expect from us and what we expect of our Members.
Data protection and Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance
We take members data protection very seriously and promise to abide by the Data protection Act (1998). Data will never be sold to third parties, or shared without a member’s prior permission. We are fully PCI compliant, we do not store any card payment details online, nor will we accept card details to be supplied to us by email. Our online payment system is managed by Stripe ©. Please see https://stripe.com/gb/privacy for their full details.
Our office hours are 9.30am-5pm Monday to Friday, however we cannot guarantee we will always be able to answer your calls and enquiries immediately within those hours, as the nature of managing the Club sometimes involves attending events and meeting our stakeholders, away from the office.
Our Customer Service Standards
We aim to:
- Return calls by the end of the next working day, if we have been unable to answer your call and you have left us a message
- Reply to written letters within 10 working days
- If your query can't be resolved within 10 days we will contact you to explain why and give you timescales
- Acknowledge emails within two working days and respond fully within 10 working days
- Respond to complaints within 20 working days
We promise to:
- Act in a professional manner and be polite at all times
- Listen to you and ask for your views
- Be open and honest and explain our decisions
- Treat you fairly
- Apologise when we make a mistake and put things right
- Accept your right to complain and guarantee a full investigation and considered response
We would like you to:
- Give us the information we need to help you
- Treat all our employees appropriately and with respect; We do not tolerate inappropriate, abusive or threatening behaviour to our staff
- Treat other Club members appropriately and their opinions with respect
- Help us to improve by giving us your views and suggestions
How will we monitor this policy against these standards?
- Make it easy for you to make a complaint, comment or suggestion
- Follow our complaint handling procedure
- Monitor complaints to ensure we learn from our mistakes
- Support our staff to provide excellence in customer service